Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A New Venture

Tim officially is in business for himself.  Part time right now, but hopefully full time before the end of the year.

Rabe Home Services is the name of his company.  He is doing general handyman work, light electric, light plumbing, seamless spouting, septic inspections, and perhaps in the future some home inspections.

He is already working a job tomorrow doing seamless spouting.  I can see that he will be quite busy very soon.  I'll be helping him out with paperwork and social media, keeping things moving along here at home.

We are excited as we see the Lord leading us in a new direction.

10 comments:

  1. We could use him around here! This is quite a venture and it sounds like you are all ready to take this step forward. By the way I used poppy seed dressing that was sweet tasting for the salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is The Lord's will for it to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong following the Lord's leading! Where He leads, He provides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will make an excellent sidekick! =D All the very best with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. He will have a full plate with his new job and this. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting for your family!! May the Lord continue to lead...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both of you, teamwork will make the new business succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news! He will be very busy, I am sure! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you both, I know Tim is going to be quite busy! It would be nice if your business was near, as I have two outside doors that need putting up, as well as screen windows, oH my! my list could go on and on! it is very hard to find good workmanship and men with integrity!
    I have been so busy and haven't had a chance to visit or post, ~smile~
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Bless,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!