Saturday was a great puttering day for me, here at the house. We've had guests non stop since August 9th, so I haven't had my usual puttering.
Our Sarah stayed over for a few days to have time with her sisters, TN daughter was in town, and to hold our new little grand. She left on Sunday. She had stripped the bed, so on Monday I put fresh sheets on the bed, fluffed the pillows, and with the weather being amazing, I opened the windows and aired out the room!
This week is school with Kam, and I have a co-op meeting tonight. I'm hosting a back to co-op tea on Saturday morning, but so far we only have one person signed up. I think more will sign up after the meeting tonight.
I'm in my 32nd year of home education. Amazing to think about. I've committed to finishing high school with my oldest grand, and then I'll be retired. That will be weird. It's been hard work, and joy, and I do not regret a minute of it!
Autumn puts me in a cozy mood, and I love to have candles on and books to read. Speaking of books, have any of you read "The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion," by Beth Brower? Oh, how I love these books. I actually listened to them on Audible. Hopefully the next book will be released soon. I also want to collect the books.
There is so much more to savor and enjoy this autumn. I hope you'll take the time to sit in the fresh air, eat outside, and bask in the beauty of God's creation.
"Seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter will never cease while the earth remains." Genesis 8:22
No comments:
Post a Comment