Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 11, 2026

Information Friday


 



One of my favorite views in my living room. I took this from my chair. Cozy.

Lots to share with yesterday being the 1 year anniversary of Charlie Kirk's death, and today being the 25th anniversary of 9/11.

Let's start there.


AOC and Mamdani talking and laughing during the reading of the victim's names. They hate our country.


This year some of the 9/11 families spoke out during the readings.


I was encouraged to see this yesterday.


From the White House account today.






Then I saw this that someone had made using the towers.


I've seen reporting recently that proves that Mamdani didn't win the NYC mayoral race. Lots of fraud...






 













The memorial was good. I watched to see Glenn Beck. I was watching two things at a time last night!




VP JD Vance was FIRE last night at the Republican Convention!



Trump spoke a bit last night and a 2 hour speech on Wednesday evening!









This is very interesting. One woman juror said she also felt Lindsay Clancy was guilty, but was persuaded by other jurors to vote a different way. That man is a hero.






I want to end with this portion of a post from Heather @to_sow_a_seed on Instagram.


Have a great weekend, friends.

No comments:

Information Friday

  One of my favorite views in my living room. I took this from my chair. Cozy. Lots to share with yesterday being the 1 year anniversary of ...