Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, May 7, 2007

Grandpa's Birthday!

Saturday was my Dad's 68th birthday! He looks great for his age doesn't he? He is very active in his retirement. I tell him he is living out everyboy's dream - playing with firetrucks and being a cowboy! He is the President of his local volunteer fire dept. and the fire police captain and he likes to come and learn to ride horses. What a life!

We ate at Ruby's Diner. It is a fun place, and the food is excellent!

Mom and Emily enjoying their dinner.
My handsome husband and our youngest! Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM!!! I love the Southwest BBQ Salad and the Cinnamon Roll French Toast!!!!

Where is Rubies???

Looks like y'all had fun...Even the Ole Geezer!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

It is on Baltimore Pike, past Kennett Square.

It takes about 40 minutes from Mom and Dad's.

The Geez had a great time!

Information Friday

  Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Tim and I took them on a short road trip to Havre de Grace and we enjoyed...