Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kamryn Visits Grandma's House


My sweet granddaughter paid a visit to her young aunties and uncle on Saturday.


They were so thrilled to finally see her and to get to hold her!

It was so sweet of Nate and Kay to think of the kids and to go out of their way to bring her by, especially since she had just been released from the hospital!

All of our children love babies, but this wee one is special.  She is a part of us.  The kids big brother's child - our 1st born's 1st born.  Awesome...


Thanks Nate and Kayleigh for your thoughtfulness...she's a keeper!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! The joy is evident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that she's been released from the hospital and got to go home!

    What a special time for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those photos. Sooooo sweet!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those proud smiles!
    She's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their smiles! How exciting it must be for them-I wanted so much to be an auntie when I was their ages. One of my school friends was and I thought it was the coolest thing.

    Glad she's home now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is definitely a keeper...beautiful. GOD is awesome!!

    Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragement, and support. You are a blessing!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! i love the one of all three of them!! soo cute!!


    katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and beautiful smiles! Love the photo of Nate, Kay and Kamryn. Nate certainly looks proud!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...