Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, June 25, 2010

Night Out


Last night we gals went out on the town!  


We went to dinner, then went to the Fulton Opera House, to see 'Phantom'.  This is not Andrew Lloyd Weber's 'Phantom Of The Opera', but a completely different musical.  The production is really well done, and the cast is very talented, but we didn't enjoy the music or songs as well as the other 'Phantom.'  

The Prince Street Cafe was packed afterward, so we went home.  My Mom spent the night and is hanging around for a while today, since she knows her great granddaughter will be stopping by for a visit.

It was such a fun time for us to go out, we women of the family and enjoy one another and make memories.

4 comments:

  1. I have never been in the Fulton. It looks beautiful!!! Glad you "girls" had a great time.

    There is some interest at our house today in some hiking....you may be getting a call to see if anyone is available....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely evening! I'm sure your mom is enjoying being a great grandma, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you ladies had a good time. I haven't been to the Fulton in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so tan! And that looked like a great girls night out!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...