Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Buzz Lightyear, To The Rescue!

A friend of mine, gave me this darling Buzz Lightyear suit. Kyle likes to watch "Toy Story" and loves to play "superhero to the rescue!" so I thought he would like the costume. I was mistaken. You would have thought I was being cruel. Can you see his little quiet tears running down his face? Poor guy....

It is just the cutest little costume, but he was so unhappy in it, that I will probably be passing it along to some other 2/3 year old. I just can't bear the sad face boy.


7 comments:

  1. Maybe if you just set it in his room awhile he will warm up to it. Don't give it away yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure surprised that he wasn't thrilled! He's cute anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! I love seeing them dressed up! In my class we have a dress up area and I tell you its the funniest thing to watch them get into character!!

    By the way, I am loving all your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, How can something so cute bring sadness. Poor Kyle!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula,

    You are probably right. He can take awhile to warm up to things. Like that Anaheim Ducks jersey Evan gave him. He started wearing it recently! hee hee He is one funny little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute..the Toy Story movies are favorites of mine....to infinity and beyond.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...