Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Strawberry Picking


The kids and I are skipping bowling today, sorry Becky! We have been invited to go with some friends to go strawberry picking! I have never been to the place we are going, and there are not too many of these places around anymore. (and I hear that there is a petting zoo, but don't tell Rachel, Sarah or Kyle!)
We have strawberries in our own garden this year, but not enough to do jam and eat them!
Look for pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love fresh strawberries. Eat one for Auntie Paula!! You gotta try the Strawberry Nachos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...