My Five today is just from daily life this week!
1. Fresh local strawberries and cherries! The only thing better than our local, fresh, full of flavor strawberries is our locally grown peaches coming in July! Yum!
2. Fresh Eggs! Our girls are laying well. It's such a gift.
3. Sweet petite Iris in the cottage garden.
4. Peonies. They are blooming fast now and with two rainy days, I've been cutting them and bringing them into the house!
5. My boy. Rare photo of the elusive teen! He's a terrific young man. My fellow nightowl, this photo was taken late last night while getting ready for bed!