Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weekend Retreat

This past weekend, I went on a retreat with the ladies from my church. It was a great time. We had almost 80 ladies there. The speaker was very good, speaking to us on the principle of sowing and reaping. It was a good reminder to me to make sure that I am sowing good seed among my family.

When I returned home, I not only had excited children meet me, but my husband had put up some picket fencing I had been wanting for a long time! When it is all done there will be an archway over the sidewalk and a flower bed in front of the fencing. Also there will be climbing roses, hollyhocks, boxwood, lavendar, Iris, purple coneflower, daisies...ahhhh, I can't wait.

Mrs. Rabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...