Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guess What?

Sarah's hives - still here. A trip to the local Centra Care and we discovered that she is allergic to Penicillin. Who knew? She has taken it before, had been on it this time for 8 days...they told us that it can just happen.

Her hives looked really bad today and were not responding to the Benedryl. They were even on her face and were starting to make her look bruised and swollen...it was bad. So she is off her meds, just still on the Benedryl and it has already made a difference we think.

Pray for her that she would be cleared up quickly and that she will stop itching!

Thanks!

Wedding later today - last night the rehearsal dinner. It was very nice to spend time with the family and to meet other friends of the family.

Talk to you later!

6 comments:

  1. Aw... poor girl!! I hope she heals quick!

    Have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear! I did that, but as a teenager on Amoxicillin. It was so bad...but the good news is that the Benadryl really does work amazingly fast!

    Have a great time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will be praying for Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell my sweet girl that I am praying for her. I hope she is feeling better soon. Hugs and kisses to you all. Hurry home. I need those hugs and kisses in person. I am going through withdrawl

    Love Grandma Phyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you too Grandma!! Love you too!! At first I thought my mom said she missed us......haha! love ya

    Emma*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Sarah's hives. Anthony had hives once, caused by the material of a costume he had to wear to perform in a play. We will be praying for her. I hope by the time that I am posting this comment, she is already much better.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...