Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Popping In To Say Hi!

Sorry I have been absent for a few days...I have been reading your blogs, but just kind of too busy to post!

I have been in full grad party planning mode...it is going to be fun - and special.  We really want it to be meaningful for her as well.  I mailed a bunch of invitations/announcements today!

Today I have done my huge grocery haul day, instead of tomorrow.  Tomorrow we will be headed to the western portion of our state for our uncle's funeral.  We have heard that our dear aunt is missing him, but at peace.  We will be so glad to see her tomorrow and give our love and attention to her and the family.

I also am doing all those last minute things before a trip, even though ours will be a long one day trip, such as preparing snacks, drinks, entertainment, etc...

Well, I need to run...talk to you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle.

    Take care of yourselves while traveling.

    I will be praying for all of your family during this time.

    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your family's loss. Praying your aunt is comforted in her grief.

    I'm looking forward to posts about graduation. Congratulations to both Lindsay and her folks. It's a big accomplishment for both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...