Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're Off!

We are headed to Florida this morning!

We have had a crazy couple of weeks - mostly busyness with finishing school and Lindsay's graduation, but thrown in were also Kyle and Sarah both being bite by deer ticks (they are on antibiotics) and yesterday Tim got a bout of Vertigo - so we ended the day with a visit to the doctor. He is on meds and is doing much better!

So we go....looking forward to time with family and friends and our niece's wedding this weekend.

We would covet your prayers for us as we travel and that God would be glorified in all our relationships - there is the possibility of a sticky family situation.

I will try to check in often - it is going to be HOT - so I may need to stay in the ac and surf the net!

8 comments:

  1. We will miss you but have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray you have safe travels, protection from illness, a distinct lack of conflict, and an all around great time!

    Stay cool, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just prayed and will continue doing so as the Lord leads...

    traveling mercies, lovely time, possible sticky situation - He has it all in His able hands, dear friend. He goes before you and His presence is known in your family.

    Love,
    jAne at tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you all. Hurry back. I am lonesome without my hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am a dufus. The message should have been under "grandma" not Mrs. Rabe. I need serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw have fun! You have had a full week!! I hope everyone gets better!

    Great pics on Lindsays graduation too!!

    Give Ethan a big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee Mommy!

    Sarah is still itching with her hives, but the benedryl helps.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...