Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We're Here!

Did I tell you that Lindsay got a new camera with some of the monetary gifts she got for graduation? It's great. Between she and Emily they take really nice photos so I left my camera home.

However Lindsay might have left her cords, that allow us to upload photos to my computer, home. If so, no photos for you until we return!

We arrived around 5:00pm and got settled into our hotel room, then went over to see Tim's mom. Stayed a few hours then took the kids swimming...it was perfect. The weather was cooler than expected and the water warm...so nice.

Tomorrow is fun with my friend Jane, my sister in law and her family arrive from Missouri, we will see my other sister in law (mom of the bride) at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner...I can tell this whole trip will feel like a whirlwind!

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,

    I do so hope your vacation is a fabulous one. Everybody please use their sun screen *grin* No lobsters needed *grin*.
    Seriously Mrs. Rabe....I do so hope that all of you will have a wonderful time. Be safe, and God Bless.

    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I can't believe you're so close and i haven't seen you yet!

    I'm going to be going to the church to help decorate today. I can't wait to see you though!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...