Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad. He is a good example for us all in serving others and at 70 years old of wanting to still grow spiritually and be the man God wants him to be. So thank you Dad - I love you!

I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my Tim. He is a great dad...he is patient and has a heart to teach the kids not to outwardly conform to a certain standard, but to reach their hearts with the truth and to guide them in it. He loves his children and is a faithful man. I am proud of you, Tim.

I also am thinking of our family in the western portion of PA who are missing their Dad today. We love you and are thinking of you.


1 comment:

  1. We had a nice Father's Day too. We went to see a performance of the Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling, not Disney, because Anthony's best friend was in it. Then we took Duane to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...