Today I will be
- sewing up the skirts I got cut out yesterday but not sown
- packing for a night away while we go to our homeschool convention
- packing for our vacation
- keeping laundry moving through all it's phases
- keeping children fed and happy
- watching for the farrier
- planting the rest of our garden/or at least encouraging Lindsay while she does it
Yesterday I ended up mowing our property and then taking a trip to Costco in preparation for our vacation. Someone stopped by unexpectedly at dinner time and so I ended up not sewing but at least the skirts are cut out and it should take no time at all to sew them up!
Thanks for all your kind comments on the material for my skirt. I will show you a photo of it when it is done.
Tim picked up a freezer for us last night for $50! A guy he works with was selling it! He also built four new raised beds for our garden! Time to plant!
I need to get busy now...I will check in when I can over the next few days, and I would covet your prayers for us in our travels!