Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

 www.art.com

The Truest Friend

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and
cause peace to return to our hearts.
Washington Irving

Thank you Mom, for being my friend, my encourager, a prayer warrior for my family, a great pal and grandma to ALL your grandchildren.  We are very blessed to have you in our lives and we are thankful!

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...