Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A Little Afternoon Tea





I spent sometime outside yesterday, sipping Chocolate Chai, and reading through my Victoria magazine.

I invited Tim to bring his coffee out and he joined me in this little spot I've made under one of our maple trees.  There was a lovely breeze, and after a while we felt a chill in that breeze, and since it was time to think about dinner, we headed inside.

I'm determined this autumn to take the moments I can to enjoy the weather, the beauty of nature all around me, and to take a bit of time to feed my soul.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely, peaceful time. Glad that Tim joined you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely reminder to enjoy the moments as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No chills here yet. I am so looking forward to one, though! The other day I was in the front room getting my coffee and felt a decidedly 'chill air' moment. My heart soared until I saw that Louis Dean had left the camper door open and the chill was the AC flowing out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts lately, Deanna. You're inspiring me to take a little time, too...Lovely tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful setting . . . even better with your sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely and serene...a beautiful September afternoon....I certainly love your teapot! Have a lovely weekend Deanna!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...