Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Five: Signs Of Autumn In Mid September


Here in Lancaster County we are experiencing signs of autumn, and I am not sad about that at all!


1.  My Red Sunset maple in the front yard.  This is our party tree.  Leaves are starting to change.  These trees typically come to full color in October.


2.  Our neighbors tree has been changing since August.  Its really pretty in person, but I had to zoom in and lighten it for you to see it.  


3.  I zoomed in for this shot of my Limelight Hydrangea with her autumnal blush!  So pretty!



4. With delightful pumpkins and mums now at every produce stand, I brought out my ceramic pumpkin collection.  



5. I've brought out my knitting again!  I'm working on newborn size hat.  I'm in love with this color!




I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Our weather is going to be delightful, I hope yours is, too!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely touches of the coming autumn...your neighbor’s tree is going to be a stunner. Nice to be knitting when the weather turns cooler as it certainly has here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see the signs of autumn too!!

    ::: jumping up and down :::

    Well . . . not really. But I AM excited!!

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed seeing your autumn "snippets." Hope to see some down here in the south soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...