Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tea on Tuesday

 


One of my girls gave me this beautiful china mug a few years ago. Usually if I drink hot tea in the morning, or hot chocolate at night, I use this mug.  I don't allow people to use it for coffee, because I don't want the mug to get a coffee taste to it.  I have plenty of other nice coffee mugs they can use!

Do you drink tea?

My favorites are Irish Breakfast, Yorkshire Gold, Lyon's, Barry's. I like chai, and really like a chai latte. I like Paris tea by Harney and Sons, I like a London Fog, which is made with Earl Grey. I love Chamomile. My tastes keep growing and I've even had a few green teas, that I enjoyed. 

I really like this quote by Chaim Potok - 

" Come, let us have some tea, and continue to talk of happy things."

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely mug . . . even more lovely that it was a gift from a daughter!

    I drink tea sometimes, but I am more of a coffee girl. My favorite tea currently is Vanilla Almond by Republic of Tea, but I am out of it. Need to place an order . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to stick with the teas I know, which is not necessarily a good thing. I have heard of people like you...not allowing other beverages to taint the mug, cup, or even coffee pot, A rinse only, no soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a Brit... so of course I drink tea.. and I love it in a china cup and saucer...of which I have many. I love Yorkshire tea... and my daughter supplies me with some PGTips when ever she sends a parcel from England. I also like the occasional herbal tea..my favourite right now being Tazo's Wild Sweet Orange.
    Btw...pretty mug x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cup! Those reds and pinks together are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful cup!! I had a cup of Constant Comment the other morning. Louis Dean has given up coffee - for now.
    I also have some chocolate tea that I haven't tried yet. I may make a cup of that in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I start every morning with either Irish Breakfast or PG Tips. I love hot tea!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...