Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Waterlogue

 I've been so busy lately that I've hardly taken any photos, or played with my flower arranging.  So I thought today I would show you some of my flower and plant photos that I used the Waterlogue app on.  This really is my favorite app!







I'm going to have tea today with my mom and another friend. Mom and I need a day off from the house. We are almost done there. We're having a work day on Saturday for some outside work, then it'll be listed next week.

Thank you friends for your kind words and prayers about this big change in our lives! I'm so grateful for your encouragement!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! Tea that is. You are wise to know when a break is needed. Things are getting exciting.

    I have always loved what you do with the Waterlogue app. Your flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Keeping you in my prayers as you and your family enter into this new season of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and very pretty.

    Enjoy your time off! You are right, you need it!

    ✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨🌼✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look wonderful with Waterlogue and just plain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I'm a Waterlogue fan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing!! They’re pretty enough to be in a shop for sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful...love your Waterlogue photos. Enjoy your day off with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I know you are busy, a good kind of busy! Enjoy your day and your time with your Mom, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart girls, to take a day off and make time for tea! Love your waterlouge flowers . . . SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...