Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 17, 2021

Good News Friday

 


So much happening friends! I'm going to try to remember all the things I've been wanting to tell you!

What an interesting week, when actress Rose McGowen and singer Nicki Minaj are in the news for speaking out against the left! Wow! How many more people are now awake to what is happening. 

MSM is also reporting that the January 18 rally 'Justice for J6' is probably a false flag. I tell you friends, I have gotten and education the last few years. Do you know what a false flag is? Here is the definition - "is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party." 

January 6th was a FF. The narrative they are trying to feed everyone, even GWB in his speech on 9/11, that it was an insurrection at the capitol, and that it was WORSE than 9/11. This is a LIE.

What is going on is an information war between the deep state and those trying to reveal the depth of the corruption in our government, courts, etc. They don't play nice, but I believe those fighting them have the goods on them. The DS just doesn't know when stuff will come out or how, so they have to keep trying all these crazy things. 

Have you ever noticed that it'll be announced that a report or something is coming soon, or at a certain time and then not be released then? I believe this happens because those fighting the DS, are getting them to use up some of their 'weapons', and also keep them in a state of panic. They have lost control of the majority of the people now and most people don't believe their stories anymore. 

There have been many other FF, too. I also believe that they are going to try to make it seem as if Trump supporters are upset and doing something violent at this rally tomorrow. Just know that real supporters of DJT will not be there. Everyone has been warned about it being a false flag.

Yesterday, Special Counsel Durham's grand jury indicted Michael Sussman for lying to the FBI. However this is not the whole of story here. Michael Sussman works for Perkins Coie, a powerful DC law firm, whose clients include the DNC, the Clintons, the Hillary Clinton campaign. 

Here is the write up from the Justice Department website -





This indictment leads to HRC. Sussman billed her campaign for the hours he spent working on all of this.

The Arizona Senate president Karen Fann has announced that the Audit report will be released next Friday at 1:00pm! That should be interesting. Also, watch for more FF and distractions. The DS don't want people to know what is going on!

Happy Birthday to our Constitution! It is struggling for survival at 234 years old! It was the first of its kind. It also established a new way of government - OF the PEOPLE, BY the PEOPLE, FOR the PEOPLE!

Do you remember the speech Joe Biden gave in place of the State of the Union speech? He said "We the people is the government." Look it up! He really said that.

This administration is trying to destroy the constitution, and make this nation a nation with a political ruling class over the peons. They already do this in many ways. They exempt themselves from rules they make for the people all the time.

"Rules for thee, but not for me!"

The good news of this is that they have awakened the sleeping majority, and we are now speaking out and taking a stand!

Oh, there is so much more going on! I believe the ball is rolling toward dominos starting to fall. Pray Big!

I'll be away for a few days, but I might get the chance to blog with Tim's laptop. Thank you for your lovely comments this week about my parents move, and all we have going on. 
















8 comments:

  1. I don't know how you have the time, to do your research! But you are to be aplauded for doing so.

    Have a safe and lovely time...

    🍁😊🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation!

    I appreciate all your research. I can keep up with some, but you always surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m praying for the light to shine through this darkness, Deanna! Isn’t it great that others are being awakened to the evil? Thank you for your encouraging views. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying hard that those dominoes fall...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I have found out about the political arena is this, whether you are republican or democrat, it doesn't matter. The opposing parties will be strongly against one another to the public eye, but behind the scenes, they are working for the same boss. The ones calling the shots that are above the politicians are actually running the show. They do not care what you are in bondage to just so long as you are in bondage and giving your money to support them. They're quite fond of using controlled conflict to get the results they desire. People against people. The ones behind the scenes are delighting in their attempts to dethrone God and His ways. I'm thankful we are not puppets and have the ability to pray and listen to the Spirit of the living God. The ones that think we are stupid Christians do not know what the spirit of God can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying is what I do and trust God in all of this craziness! Thanks for the research, I try to stay on top of things so I don't get surprised by the stupid things happening these days:( HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so awesome! Thanks for the effort and time it takes to present this information to us every week. I agree with Deanna regarding the "puppet masters". They control the media, which will probably be the last domino to fall. I pray for that day. The news about the election fraud which is coming, is nothing compared to the news regarding child trafficking and sacrifice. I never realized how many evil people there are in this world, but I know that in the end, God wins. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Don't know how I "lost" you! Was delighted to hear your parents have moved in with you. I know some of the adjustments that go along with that. 😊. Dad had been with us for 5 years now..I am a different person than I was, but so thankful for the privilege. I'll try to be a little more consistent in checking in. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...