Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, September 23, 2022

Information Friday

 


Welcome Autumn! Our overnight temps are cool, and we slept with the windows open last night. Such a beautiful time of year.

On to the information - 

This is important!














CBS news was reporting on a study done on babies in the womb. It was studying their response to foods eaten by the mother, using ultrasound. Babies apparently like carrots more than green leafy veg.
















That's it for today, friends. I want to remind you that I post things that I think are important to know, information that has caught my eye, and things that are interesting. I do not post saying I know everything about each thing I share. I give you enough information to research for yourself if you want to look at something more in depth. 

I say this because I have a friend who follows my IG stories and she is always asking me a dozen questions about everything, when she could simply do a search on what she's wanting more information on. 

Also, I get comments here, that I cannot email a response to, and I don't always have time to go back into my comments on the blog and respond there. 

When looking up information on some of these subjects know that G**gle hides information. If you want to find information on the web without censorship I recommend using the Ecosia search engine, or Freespoke. Freespoke is an app.


Have a great weekend.



3 comments:

  1. Quite a wide swath of subjects. Always informative. Very pleased with Virginia and I hope that it extends to other states as they come to grips with the evil agenda of both the education and medical communities. Course it all originates with the father of lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great array of information Deanna. It is incredible the massive deception that has taken place in our country. Thank you for shedding light on so many different areas of deception! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much going on that I think it would be nearly impossible to hit every subject. You certainly hit a lot, though. I'm glad to see push back in Virginia. I hope they will be a model for the rest of the country. Last week I learned that an assistant professor at Old Dominion Univ in Virginia was "placed on administrative leave on Nov. 16 after a firestorm erupted over the educator’s controversial argument that pedophiles should be referred to as “minor-attracted persons.” The educator's argument was that "minor-attracted person" is "less stigmatizing than the word 'pedophile.'" (sigh)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...