Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wedding Flowers


Yesterday was a busy day. In the late morning I helped my friend put together flowers for her daughter's wedding this weekend. The top photo is a preliminary photo of the bridal bouquet. I tweaked the roses a bit (see the red one on the right that is hiding), and added some spray roses in the back in front of the eucalyptus. It looks remarkably like her inspiration photo.

The photo below is the bridesmaid bouquet. It is sitting in floral fresh and water in a vase in this photo, but my friend Jennifer did a great job putting it together.
 
The flowers are in a cool storage place and they will stay in water until the wedding.

I've never worked with dried flowers and fresh together. It turned out very well.

4 comments:

  1. Deanna...you have a lovely talent of floral arranging...this is magnificent....love your new artwork also...thank you ever so much for your kind words about our dearest Mae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if you had some fun. May the wedding be a blessing for all who attend and may the bride and groom have a long and happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had so much fun. Happy married life to the groom and bride.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/02/the-empress-of-melanin.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how very unique and beautiful. Those dried flowers add such a soft touch. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...