Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, October 30, 2023

Weekend

 We had an enjoyable weekend, I hope you all did, too.

Painting still continued, and is now finished except for painting the trim pieces and doors before they are hung later this week.

My trees are changing fast, and as I sat out on Saturday, enjoying extremely mild weather for late October, the leaves were showering down.


I love how this photo of leaves on the windshield looked on Friday when I took Kyle to work.


I picked out these trees 22 years ago, and they were only 6 feet tall! They bring me joy every autumn.


You can see my poor old garden is a mess! I hope to get a helper or two to help me cut it back this week. It's time to put it to bed for the year.


This was my view on Friday. I've zoomed in a lot, but the colors are just so beautiful. I was sitting on the deck painting kitchen cabinet knobs. I'm reusing what I already have, for now anyway.


Our drive to church yesterday was stunning. It is peak color here in our area of Pennsylvania. I love New England but the beauty in our own area is amazing!

The kitchen cabinets are being installed as we speak! I'm beyond thrilled. I can't wait to show you.

I hope you're all doing well. I'm praying peace for our world, and joy for you all personally.


3 comments:

  1. The leaf color there is beautiful! Ours are just starting to change here in north Texas-we're always later, but it's pretty when it finally happens. We are supposed to have our first freeze tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fall colors in PA have been singularly spectacular this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see when things are done!!
    Love the Fall colors!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...