Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day


To my sweetheart!

I am so thankful for you and for your love and commitment to me and to our family. Thank you for your leadership! 

Over the years we have grown together and the Lord has graciously taught us how to love each other and how to honor the roles that He has given to each of us.

I pray that the Lord grants us many more years together - I am eager to see the fruit of what He has been building in our lives!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture of Uncle Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Happy VAlentine's Day!

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet post!

    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a great picture and such a sweet post!

    Happy Valentines day...you are loved by me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines Day to you and your beloved..what a nice tribute.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet the sentiment for your dear husband, MrsRabe. :o)

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...