Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Angels are Singing

Many of you have been praying for the Skees family, especially for Ellie, their 9 year old daughter, with Neuroblastoma.

Last evening, she went home to be with the Lord.

Her mom says that they were with her and that she was asleep until 15 minutes before she died. Her mom says that she told her "Run to Jesus, Ellie, Run..." and she did.

You can read more about them at their blog - the link is on my list.

Thank you for your prayers. I know they will continue to need them.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sad, but I know that at the same time it must be relief for their family. I love that the mom told her to run to Jesus! What a mom to say something like that as her child passes on!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...