Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Home Made Christmas Gifts

I am making several gifts for Christmas. I have really enjoyed doing it. My only problem has been getting time to sit down and finish! Since this weekend, I am now in full swing getting things finished.

I have enjoyed thinking of what would be special to others and to make something that is a heartfelt gift.

Of course some of the gifts will either get there at the last minute or will be late. But hey, that just makes Christmas last longer right???? :)

Next year, I may start in the Spring!

3 comments:

  1. i still have 3 scarves to finish - thankfully it's just the fringe and the recipients are local. whew!

    take time to rest today, Mrs. Rabe. ok? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recipients will love that you put time and energy into their gifts! They would not want you stressing over them...relax and enjoy the process...says me!
    Ha!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing!! This week I will get them all finished and now I am under the weather. Cold is better, back isn't...

    Trying to finish one thing before we send a package off!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...