Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Headed Home

We are on our way home now.  Long day, but we are tucked into a nice hotel for the night, and are able to relax.

Here are some photos of our Thanksgiving and Friday.






After lunch we went to Blue Springs State Park to see the Manatees.




Then a trip to Disney Springs and the Lego store.

These were living statues.

Friday the ladies went to Mt. Dora for tea at the Windsor Rose Tea Room.





We also went to a mexican restaurant for dinner and then Tim's mom left to go stay at his sisters house, since we were leaving early this morning.

Grammy got special Klaire snuggles.



We'll be home tomorrow.  I am grateful for the time we had, but I am ready to be home.

We didn't have wifi very often while we were gone, but I have tried to keep up with you all.  I am so thankful for each one of you, and your visits here with me and your friendships.


1 comment:

  1. Oh those photos of Tim's mom with little Klaire are wonderful...the beat goes on. Safe travels...I am sure that you are all ready to sleep in your own beds. As for getting around in Blogdom...I thought you did a splendid job, better than many of us who had wifi and weren't traveling. See you at Creekside!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...