Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Out And About: HomeGoods

I haven't done an Out and About in quite a while but last week I stopped in at HomeGoods and enjoyed looking around.

They had lots of fall decor, which is understandable considering autumn officially begins in just over 3 weeks.  And most of the kids in our area are back to school.

Anyway....I thought I'd show you some items that our HomeGoods had for autumn.










They also had these cute Wrendale mugs...


I don't always like the furniture at our HomeGoods but they had several things I did like this time..









Do you shop at HomeGoods, or HomeSense?  

5 comments:

  1. Whenever I get to Portland...less than once a year. I do love Homegoods Stores. I can’t get your page to load so I can’t see all the pretty pictures. Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HomeGoods. We have a HomeSense right next door with seems repetitive to me. I think their merchandise is almost identical. I don't get it...but cute items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like going to Home Sense, but I find I'm buying less and less these days. They do have so many pretty things, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to our HomeGoods while Kati was here and soaked up all the fall goodness! Kati bought a really cute pillow. I, on the other hand, have made it all the way to August 28th without buying any new fall items! Haha!! (I have bought a couple of fall candles. Does that count?)

    P.S. For some reason, I cannot see any of your furniture photos in this post. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I've never been inside a Home Goods store...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...