Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday Five (Four)

I only have four photos for you today.  I also wanted to share an column I wrote for our state homeschool magazine that is now only online. I wrote it before all the fear regarding the coronavirus, but it's very applicable. You can find it {here}.

1. I bought a new set of glass bottles from Amazon.  I make my own hand sanitizer and cleaning sprays. 


2. I bought a maidenhair fern yesterday when I went to the garden center for my seed starting materials.  So cute!



3. Real life in the kitchen...



4. My ficus tree is thriving in its winter spot by the sliding door to the deck.  Lots of natural light makes it very happy.  It will move outside once the temperatures are warmer.


 I think these days we must learn to be wise, but not fearful.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to know what you use to make your own handspray, Deanne. Aloe vera maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Pray and wash hands. I am so annoyed with the MSM for their fear mongering. What else is new? Would love to know your recipe for cleaners and hand sanitizers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Five and that was, indeed, an excellent article! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real, but pretty in the kitchen. And your plants !

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...