Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, July 31, 2020

Apps Turn My Photos Into Paintings

If you've been around my blog for a while, you know that I am a fan of the app Waterlogue, which turns your photos into watercolor paintings.  Recently I came across another app called Paint Can, and it turns your photos into oil paintings.  It's fun.

Here are photos I took of my hydrangea







And here are my photos as watercolors





And as oil paintings.


I'm thinking they might make really nice gifts if you have them printed onto canvas or as prints and then framed.

Happy Weekend, Friends!


4 comments:

  1. I do love the look of those 'paint' apps. Wow, I agree those photos would make lovely gifts printed on canvas or as prints.

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend, Deanne.
    Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paint apps do add a different character to photos. They would be very lovely printed onto canvas, or made into note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I will have to load those apps on my phone to do this. They would make pretty canvases or even note cards! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People have so much fun with these Photo Apps. ~smile~

    Being on a very, very old iMac, I can't download them, so I don't use them.

    Oh on canvas, yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...