Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday Five

 Hey, happy Friday! I've been thrown off all week on my days since we were away last weekend until Tuesday. So this week, in case you missed it, I blogged on Wednesday, Thursday, and today!

1. I captured this shot of our cat Watson the other day. He's a big boy, but he's a nice cat, full of idiosyncrasies as all good cats are. 




2. and 3. My Bridal Veil Spirea is in bloom! I love to clip some branches and bring them in the house!



4. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday! I'm very thankful for her and her love for all of her family.


5. Sunday is Weston and Rachel's 1st wedding anniversary! This year has flown by.  They are happy and growing, and we enjoy getting to spend time with them. It's fun to have adult kids!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Ours will be a normal one, starting with family night tonight. We played a new game at Emma's house and I bought it right away. We are going to play tonight, and eat pizza. And probably laugh alot. My kind of night!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun weekend! I've got a quiet weekend this week, but happy for services and spending time with friends. Last weekend I had my Bible study, a "Zoom" baby shower and a birthday celebration, so I'm glad to have time to catch up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you have a fun weekend! I can't believe how quickly time is flying. Happy Anniversary to the newlyweds, though I suppose we can't call them that anymore. A very Happy Birthday to your mom 🎂 Watson looks as if he owns the place. 🐈‍⬛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of pretty kitties, beautiful flowers and big smiles. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mom. Rachel is beautiful. I love the way Weston is looking at her. Smitten. Your family night sounds perfect. God bless you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...