Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, December 22, 2023

A Merry Christmas Kitchen Tour!

 


You've asked and been patient and today I am going to share the kitchen with you! I really wanted to have the hutch in the kitchen and all set up before I shared but I don't know when that is going to happen, so today is the day for the tour!

I made a video reel for Instagram, but had to use different music for it here.



I also took quite a few photos to share. The kitchen is my favorite room of the addition and Tim's is the garage! LOL!



















I made the sugar cookies the other day, and last night our Amish neighbors brought us some cookies they had made!




The area where we have the coffee bar is the 'redneck' corner of the kitchen. Once I have my hutch it will look nicer. I am grateful for it all!

Tonight we are having a dinner party with family friends. I am going to set a pretty table and I'll be sure to get lots of photos.

I love Christmas. Jesus' birth means everything to the world. He came to die to bring us eternal life. His coming was the greatest gift.

There are so many hard things in the world right now, but God is with us, Emmanuel! 

Wonderful!

Counselor!

The Mighty God!

The Ever Lasting Father!

The Prince of Peace!

I pray you know the peace of God. 


Merriest Christmas from my family to yours!



11 comments:

  1. What a lovely new kitchen! How exciting this must be for all of you, including your parents. Being established in the house with you must be a comfort to them.
    God bless you all in your new surroundings. Enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tour of your kitchen. It really is lovely, and I loved all your decorating. Happy Christmas, Deanna! Much joy and delight wished for you. Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful kitchen and a beautiful family!
    Merry Christmas Friend!
    Have a wonderful Day!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be over the moon in your new kitchen...it's so spacious and pretty...what a wonderful addition to your home...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, What a lovely kitchen!!! I am so jealous, grin. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Deanna! It must have been so much fun to decorate this new kitchen for the Christmas season!

    Just wanted to say too that I am so grateful that we could meet in person this summer. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Have a Happy Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanna, this tour was worth the wait! Your new kitchen is so bright and cheerful and welcoming!! And you have styled it so beautifully!! I love the sink, the open shelving, the pot-filler . . . well, I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas my friend! The kitchen is gorgeous and I just know there's nothing better for you than when it's filled with family!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s just so beautiful. Congratulations. - Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found someone else who shares my love of white windows, white cabinets, and white woodwork! Your new kitchen is gorgeous. When we were looking for this house, I eliminated 90% of what I saw online because it didn't have enough or the right windows. What a wonderful addition. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...