Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Update on Kyle

 


Kyle, Tim, and Nate in Late November

Friends, 

I am so grateful for your kind encouragements and your prayers for our family and especially for Kyle.

He's doing amazingly well, and the remaining fingers seem to be healing. We go to see the surgeon on Thursday morning.

While we would never have chosen this for Kyle, we know that God is in control. He's surrounded us with love and encouragement in these last 6 days, and I cannot tell you how many stories of similar accidents we've heard. I think this kind of thing is more common than I knew!

It's been so encouraging to us, and to Kyle, to see that life can be still lived to its fullest.

We'd still ask for prayer for the following things:

1. When we see his hand on Thursday without the bandages.
2. Continued healing in this pointer and middle fingers!
3. For emotional healing from the trauma for Rachel and Wes. They work at the same place and were the ones to help him!

Again, I'm grateful for you all.



5 comments:


  1. Good to hear that prayers are being answered. More prayers on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for this encouraging news. Will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that things are moving along well and that Kyle is healing. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you all!! It'll only get better, I Promise!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. this may sound silly. I have never commented before and I really only pop on here very occasionally. However, I happened to see last week's post about your son and I wanted you to know he has been in my prayers faithfully since reading about the accident. I will continue to lift him up.
    Yours, Carolyn Stutz

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...