Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, August 30, 2024

Information Friday

 

Hi Friends! Our living room/dining room space is coming together! I still have art to hang in the living room, but I'm taking my time to figure out what I want hung and where. I bought a new side table off Marketplace yesterday. I'll get a photo and show you Monday. I think I'm going to use it next to my bed.

Today I'm picking up our dear friends, Rick and Jane, from Baltimore and they'll be here for the weekend! They flew in the other day for a memorial service for a cousin's spouse and that made it easy to come to us for the weekend! We are all so excited!

So much has happened this weekend that I know I will miss something, but here goes!



His family publicly 'disowned' him, and Tammy Bruce wrote this perfect response.


Tulsi Gabbard also joined Trump to fight against a Harris/Walz (whoever they may run, as they are just puppets for the deepstate) administration.





Yesterday she and Trump did a Town Hall in Wisconsin.


Trump spoke off the cuff in response to audience questions for over 30 minutes.

CNN couldn't come up with more than 18 minutes of video from a recorded interview with Harris and Walz. They are not releasing a transcript of the interview either. Very weird.

This was the first interview Kamala has done since being crowned after the disastrous debate between DJT and Biden.

Maybe they won't let her talk because they just want more of this anyway.









 


I'm hoping what we are seeing is a new party emerging - a unity party that is actually of the people, by the people, for the people. 

We don't all agree on everything, but we agree on the Constitution and not being a communist state. I can stand with Trump, Vance, RFK jr, Gabbard and more for the pro Constitution, pro 1st amendment, pro 2nd amendment, pro freedom from taxation slavery, no wars. Trump said in Michigan yesterday that people deserve to own a home, car, raise a family on one income! That hasn't been a thing since what? The 60's?

The fact that Harris/Walz wants to tax your unseen capitol gains, means they have spent us into oblivion and want more!



The deep state is so worried that they've started to attack Trump's visit with the gold star families and their private event at Arlington this week.



They won't let RFK jr off the ballots in swing states, even though they were suing him to have him removed from ballots last week!

They write the most salacious stories about him. He put out a funny video about one of them.





This is what I am voting for. Bobby's uncle said it well - 


Those who would rule us don't want a people that are determined to rule them! So they are afraid of the awakened people.

One thing I am pondering is how to ask more questions on these posts to get people thinking.

The Socratic method is the most effective for people to change their minds about things. I have been feeding you all facts and truths, but those who can't see it won't awaken by being shown more facts and truths. 



These are good questions to ask when talking with people but also for people to ask themselves when they hear information.

Have a great weekend everyone. Continue to pray for our nation, it's leaders (they all need the Lord!), and for the world.

I may not post on Monday, as our friends leave that day. So it may be Tuesday before I post again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for our nation and for eyes to be opened to God's truth. Whoever wins the election doesn't change the fact that we still have to live life and carry on. Be of good cheer, Jesus overcame the world!

Sharon said...

Deanna thank you for putting out all of the information that you have done..
You are incredible I intend to keep speaking out about my beliefs also. Have a great weekend ❤️ Sharon k from nj

Linda said...

Yep...that is all I can muster up---and I just adore your living area. smiles. Wishing you a beautiful weekend, my friend.

Information Friday

  source Early Autumn is here in our area, and it is looking and feeling more autumnal all the time. DJT spoke at the Economic Club of New Y...