Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Morning!

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement on the change in my schedule!

One change for me is that I am the one getting up early to take the dogs out to well, stretch their legs and suc
h. :) Tim used to do this as he was already up. I have come to realize that I like doing this. It is quiet, right now it is cold outside baby, and it is a nice way to start my day.

I haven't posted since Wednesday, I was doing prep for co-op yesterday morning, and in the evening the girls and I watched the second half of Wives and Daughters.

This is a mini series from the BBC. The girls and I really liked it. We may look for it to buy it. Have any of you seen it?

I also am working on a website for our homeschool co-op. I have never done it before but I am being walked through it so I hope to get it done over the weekend.!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad we will be able to use this awesome sight!

    Enjoy the morning time. It is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a morning person and yet I find my day seems smoother when I am up earlier/alone. It does seem an easier start to the day and is much better for my quiet time, too. I'm not consistent about rising early, though. :-/

    Good luck on the website. Sounds challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a header for the site let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wives and Daughters! The last time I got it from the library was just a month ago! Glad your new schedule is working out for you! I'm so not a morning person :-)

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading this post and the last gave me such a feeling of peace. I loved reading about the kids doing things with Dad. Moving firewood, feeding horses...some people in the world don't understand how wonderful things like that are. I grew up with horses but they were kept at a stable because we were not zoned for them. But let me tell you some of my fondest memories as a child were things like your children are doing. Those are the moments that make me smile when I think back. Some people would say it's work--I say it's cherished moments for when your older.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...