Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Link

I had a comment on my post regarding some new medical provisions that were added to the stimulus package...the commenter, whose blog I love, was unaware of anything like this in the stimulus.  I am thankful for her comment because I realized that while our family had been discussing this - my husband had heard of it - I had not read anything about it myself.  Here is a link to an article about it.

I am thankful for such good blogging friends!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this little morsel of information but didn't know the full scoop. Thank you for the link, MrsRabe.

    The Congress-Critters and Senate don't have to worry about Socialized Medicine because they have the best medical care - for life - paid for by you and me.

    But the peasants? Let them eat cake!

    Rocky and I were standing in line at Costco today and Rocky wondered aloud "if this (waiting forever and a day) is an example of our future health care. if so, we better stay healthy."

    yup.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...