Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Hike To House Rock

Evan wanted to see pictures of the hike to House Rock. So I am letting Emily do this post, as she went on the hike and I did not.


I love this picture of the tree, so I thought that I would put it on. Not until after I inserted the picture I realized that the picture was sideways:(



On the trail to House Rock!


Kyle was so cute as he pointed the way to House Rock.




This sunset was so gorgeous I had to take a picture!

This is the way we came down to the river. It was such a wonderful day for a hike!

7 comments:

  1. What a great outing! And I love that first tree picture! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Now I know what I missed by walking in a giant circle. Also are those power lines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan- Those wires are for a train that runs through there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great hike. Great pictures! We like to hike, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely picture's. Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I was gonna say that is a weird spot for power lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of energy was expended! What great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

  I'm loving my deck flowers. Twice in the last few weeks, we've had frost overnight so we've had to bring the flowers into the ...