Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Isn't this cute?  I've seen this all over Facebook and couldn't resist using it!

A wonderful quote of the purpose the separatists came to the new world...

"Last and not least, they cherished a great hope and inward zeal of laying good foundations, or at least making some ways toward it, for the propagation and advance of the gospel of the kingdom of Christ in the remote parts of the world, even though they should be but stepping stones to others in the performance of so great a work."

~ William Bradford

I am thankful for them risking so much...

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Deanna. I just went to your website and it looks great! I was an independent jeweler for 2 years and just wanted to say your jewelry looks simply FABulous! Everything on your website looks so stylish. I will definitely be ordering some things from you in the very near future. Have a wonderful day with your family today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Deanna and thank you for the Pilgrim picture...that is very moving. I had ancestors on the Mayflower (1 was born on the way over) so this graphic was very meaningful to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Deanna thanks for sharing,these thoughts.
    The Peanut print is precious!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful thoughts...they knew that they were just stepping stones...we all are, though we probably don't think of ourselves that way. We should...we so should.

    Say, where's that slow roast recipe? (I tried slow roasting the chicken. I failed. Four hours later when I was sure it should be done and everything else was...nope. Always exciting. ;> )

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, it looks beautifully festive in here! And that header photo looks like a Christmas card...sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to hear how you roast your turkey and I think you forgot to put it up!! Can you let us know? Love your new website!! SUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you forgot to put up how you roast your turkey--you had said you were going to do it Wednesday--can you let us know? Love your new website!! SUE

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...