Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Open For Business!

Finally!

Our lovely little handbags and accessories store is now open online! 


We hand select each item that we sell.

Gorgeous scarves - 80% cotton 20% silk


 Unique handbags - we are adding new styles to the online store. We carry a much wider variety in the shoppe!

Magnetic clasp bracelets - 

 Beautiful necklace sets!  We will be added more variety soon!

We also carry wraps in the shoppe and I hope to list some online soon!

Visit Fab Fashion - Great Jewelry, Great Handbags, Great Prices! 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit there! Everything looks very pretty and organized well. Will you be adding more products all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The site looks great and is easy to navigate. The only thing I didn't see was a place where you could find shipping costs without filling out that registering info form?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, it looks wonderful! So many beautiful things...enough to make an accessory girl drool! Oh, that purple purse in the header...gorgeous! Hope you sell bunches! (Yes, I know that I punctuated every sentence with an exclamation point!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad it's finally open for you. I will take a look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The website looks great! Easy to navigate and the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...