Its Friday! We are savoring a bit of mild weather for a few days, and that's got me in the autumn state of mind!
Here's my five for this week -
1. My living room this morning.
2. Rachel got braces this week. She was missing two permanent molars that never developed, and so we waited to see what her wisdom teeth would do. We'd hoped that the wisdom teeth would be able to come in properly and take the place of those missing molars. That didn't happen, the wisdom teeth were removed, and so this week started the process of pulling her teeth together and lining up her 'bite.' She just has the uppers for 6 months then they'll add the lowers.
3. An old photo of maple leaves. I've shared this many times on my blog, but I do love it. Can't wait to see the leaves changing again!
4. In the meantime, I'm savoring peach season! I'm planning to start freezing some this week.
5. Michaels has cute pillows (and other fall things) and right now fall items are buy one, get one 50% off.
I hope you have a good weekend friends!