Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Time For Some Rearranging!


The 'moving the furniture' bug has hit me and I think today is the day.  I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do, but there is a rug at Target that I've been eyeing and now they are 20% off as well, so I may brave the cold to go get one!  Or I might just ask Tim to stop on his way home today.  I sent him a photo the other day, so he'd know just what to buy.  We'll see about that.

I have changed my living room around many, many times.  Sometimes, we've had different furniture in the living room, than we do know but these photos show you some of the ways I've had the furniture arranged.



















Here is a link to a post I did years ago about loving our homes. {link}


Kyle is going to be resting today, as he is not feeling well.  Sarah doesn't work today, so if I need her help I'll have it.  It is currently 15 degrees with a real feel of 3 degrees, so I am staying at home!

It remains to be seen what I get accomplished today.  Sometimes I move things around just to move them back where they were!  I'm thankful for my warm home, to care for a sick boy, for the privilege I have to keep my home for my family.  To be available to help a married daughter pick out paint, or to chat with another married daughter via social media and play and interact with my grandkids.

Spring is on its way friends, and I am full of hope that by the end of the month we'll be feeling a lot more warmth from that sun that is shining beautifully today!

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Moving furniture is a cheap but impactful change. I used to switch furniture around all the time. I’ve slowed down a lot. Hope that you’ll show us what you do!

    Said a prayer for Kyle to bounce back quickly. So much sickness all over this year. My entire family has been sick for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much stuck with the way my furniture is arranged. It just doesn't work any other way. Hope you got the rug and get it situated exactly like you want it:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...