Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Has Come




We don't have this color yet, this photo is from a few years ago, but it's coming.  Our property is pretty in the autumn, and I love that.  I am such an autumn person.

October to me always feels like true autumn.  September is often still hot, November often more winter like and barren.  But October! She's always full of beauty, and is a delight to the senses.

These first few days will be hot this year, but then it settles into seasonal weather.

Some of my favorite October activities are - 

          Drinking Apple Cider.
          Wearing Scarves.
       Wearing Boots.
       Knitting while watching movies.
       Watching the leaves change.
       Taking a walk in the woods.
       Decorating with pumpkins and mums.
       Celebrating my birthday!
       Celebrating the October family birthdays!
       Hosting our Fall Fest!
       Fall Foliage trips!
         


What are some of your favorite things to do in October?

This is a photo Lindsay took in New Hampshire about six years ago. 

2 comments:

  1. October is one of my favorite months too!! It is gorgeous and cooler . . . so much to love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much color here yet either but it will come. Those leaf colors are SO pretty. Have a blessed day dear friend, I am just praying for NO MORE 90 degree days:) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...