Friday, November 8, 2019
The weather has turned from mild autumn to the deep chill of November (at least overnight!). With the early darkness comes a chance to get cozy in the evenings!
1. My dried Limelight hydrangea are looking amazing in front of the mirror at the end of the hallway.
2. I bought some magazines for inspiration. I love to hold magazine and savor the pages, but I now why the print industry is struggling. These two magazines cost me $25.00! (I had a gift card to use, but still!)
3. This is what Kyle did with the hat I knit. This lamp is next to the computer where he spends a lot of time!
4. I'm beginning my quick gift making. I love this pretty yarn!
5. You may remember that my MIL turned 98 last week. Tim and I sent her flowers and her is a photo of her enjoying them!
It's been an emotional week for me. My friend is stable at the moment and instead of surgery today, it will be Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Thank you for praying!
Have a great weekend!
Finally! The peonies are beginning to bloom. These are the ones I forced last week. I had to help them open up but then they bloomed out ni...
I really appreciated all the wonderful comments on my blog in the last few weeks, especially the personal ones. You're all so very kin...
Hi friends! I hope you've had a good week. I've got a cold again, but it hasn't kept me from doing the things I need to do ea...