Happy Valentine's Day, and Happy Friday Five!
1. The wedding invitations have arrived! (the lighting makes them look yellowish but they are white background)
2. The ottoman I purchased from Target online arrived and it perfect. Being short can make it hard to sit comfortably on furniture and this ottoman makes it easy!
3. I set up our parents room at our co-op yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day early. It was fun.
4. I ordered Erin Benzakein's new book and decided to order her first book as well. The first book arrived yesterday, and I'm loving it. I see them as an investment in my wedding florals business.
5. Because she's so cute and sweet - Kaidence has begun to crawl.
I hope you have a lovely weekend. I think I will be sewing costumes for Beauty and the Beast.