Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, May 26, 2023

Information Friday

 

Last evening we graduated our youngest child! Wow! 29 years of home education! Kyle had friends over, and we had family there. He chose his 'class colors' based on his favorite track pants - he's a funny guy - then realized that the Burger King Crown he got earlier in the week matched, so he said it would work as his "cap".

Tim and I are extraordinarily proud of this young man. He's been a blessing to us all, and we are excited to see where the Lord takes him. This next week he starts working at the shed company where Wes and Rachel do sales. He's going to be making doors. It'll be a good job for him, and then in the autumn he will start work on college courses, as well. 

There is a lot of information this week again, I'll try to just share and not commentate too much.














































I believe the economy will crash. I urge you to build up your food pantry, as you can. It will help you when prices are high and if some items become unavailable. 

I believe that the crash is inevitable but it will help us get rid of the central bank. People don't understand that the Fed is a privately owned bank and that we have to buy our money from them, and pay it back with interest. WE WILL NEVER BE OUT OF DEBT under this system. Think of all the money we sent to Ukraine. We didn't have that sitting in an account. We borrowed it, and will pay interest on it. 

Think of it like this. I have no money so I borrow $100 from the Fed. Unless I can come up with an alternative source for income, I will never be out of debt because even if I can pay back the $100, I still have to pay the interest. This is how the system works.

Our money is not American dollars. Look at your money. They are Federal Reserve Bank Notes.

We must go back to having our own money, backed by gold and silver.

Have a great weekend friend. Prepare for chaos. As the deep state is losing, they are all panicking, and will try anything to keep control.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations to your son! seems like yesterday he was but a wee lad. now he sports a beard! graduated high school! entering the work force and further education. golly. :) applause for your role in his upbringing and education. /// as to the rest of your post. there are no words sufficient to describe my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your son and to you for all those years of homeschool teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kyle and to YOU!!! That's a long time of homeschooling! My youngest son was just given a well deserved promotion and they did an investigation into his education. I verified that he graduated in December of 2004 at 16 and was already taking college courses at that time. Ben has worked all his life and had his own lawn service when he was just 12. He asked if we could school all year round so he could graduate faster. I am so proud of him and of ME in making that commitment to him and to Amber. It was a way of life and I loved every bit of it.
    You have been such an inspiration to so many coming along behind you. I know many homeschool moms who are now teaching their grandchildren. I have to admit I am glad I'm not. I don't have the energy I used to have and now my life is all about Louis Dean. STILL - I hope to teach the grand quads cursive this summer!

    You are so faithful in your Friday posts and I thank you for that. Louis Dean and I are reading The Tipping Point by Jimmy Evans and I am less fearful and more excited about the future than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your Son!
    I' fairly prepared...still a work in progress!
    Happy Memorial Day...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...