Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Information Friday

 


The trusses went up today, and before the crew left this afternoon, the plywood and underlayment was on. The plan is for the roof to be shingled tomorrow!

We treated this hard working crew to pizza for lunch today.

I am posting this early as Tim and I are headed for Maine in the morning to attend Vee's memorial gathering on Saturday. I'm grateful to be able to go, and I hope to be an encouragement and blessing to her family.

Now to the information.

Most of us couldn't see the depths of the corruption before, and some still cannot. Now we know.



Remember this? You can read it {here}.



Gaggle wouldn't show this video but it came right up on Duck Duck Go. {here}Eye opening.





All very interesting.



Finally some push back.

I remember this! I've been talking about this since 2020.

Sometimes I feel like this is old news "everybody knows this" but then realize that most do not! I believe this was in the laptop information.





By the way, {here} is an interesting article about the judge in the J6 case.


I don't know who this is but people are waking up!





Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you can attend Vee's memorial service. I miss her but am thankful she has a home in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for putting together this info on Fridays-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for safe travels as you attend Vee's service, I do miss her so much, she was such a great blogging friend, and I will be so happy to meet her one day! Thank you for sharing this valuable information, I ask myself if things could get any more corrupt, and they do! God always has the final say!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Friend I just commented and didn't realize i was logged out of my account, so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sweet Vee...she's missed!
    Glad the roof will soon go up...and I hate what the libs are doing to America!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  We had a party weekend at our cottage! We have four immediate family birthdays in May, my Dad's was on Sunday. On Saturday however, Mo...