Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, October 25, 2024

Information Friday

 

It's 10 days until November 5th, and I can feel the excitement building. Can you? While I think the left will do something, I think Trump will be president!

I'm excited for change - smaller government, fixing the tax issues, getting rid of inflation, making America Healthy Again. Let's Do It!


Sunday was a fun day. Trump learned to make fries, worked the window, and generally had fun.


He came to Lancaster, then out to Pittsburgh for the Steelers game.

Today I read this - 


I'm telling you Pennsylvania is Trump country. 







I'm praying it is, and it seems as if that is true! Of course they are trying to attack him and bringing up all sorts of random things.
























Here is something interesting.


Paying for big names to come out and support her. So how much did she pay Springsteen? I've seen video of people leaving after the performances, and not staying to listen to Kamala.

I want to leave you with these two items.


The prayers being prayed for Trump are working!


I don't think those celebs have the pull they used to have.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Debby said...

As we get down to the wire, the lies get bigger and more vicious. I just pray those people would have ears to hear the lies that the Harris campaign is spewing. I got a kick out of Trump at McDonald’s and yes, he was having a blast!

Monica said...

I'm with you! I think he will win but I just want to get this over with. I'm suspicious of the Dems...

Shug said...

Glad I visited here. I'm a Texas girl and Trump is the man around here. Happy that I found your blog.

Information Friday

  It's 10 days until November 5th, and I can feel the excitement building. Can you? While I think the left will do something, I think Tr...