Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, October 14, 2024

Weekend - Annual Fall Fest

 What a lovely weekend we had!

I went to tea on Friday, with my mom, my friend Jen, and Jen's mother in law, who is also my friend, Ruth. Ruth lives about four hours away, and whenever she's in town, we go to tea.


We spent part of Saturday, preparing for our Annual Fall Fest which was on Sunday. 

We cleared the garage and put tables in there for food, and all the drinks, coffee, cider, water. I had ordered paper products, and worried we'd run out but it was enough! Whew!

The highlight of every Fall Fest are Tim's hayrides. 


My favorite is getting to visit with so many dear friends who we don't see regularly because of busy schedules.


These dear ones, are newer friends, but becoming good friends to us!

I was bummed that I didn't get photos earlier in the afternoon, but I loved sitting out by the fire with the moon rising.

It was a beautiful day.

I hope your weekend was wonderful, too!


No comments:

Weekend - Annual Fall Fest

  What a lovely weekend we had! I went to tea on Friday, with my mom, my friend Jen, and Jen's mother in law, who is also my friend, Rut...